The auction is hold on behalf and for the account of the owner of the coins according to austrian Trade Regulation Acts. Bidding in the auction place , www.numis24.com www.sixbid.com or bidinside constitutes acceptance of the following conditions of the Auction.
1. Description: The descriptions of the material represented in the online catalogue have been executed with great care. The illustrations are part of the description and in case of disputes the text is authoritative. The grading of coins is a personal opinion but corresponds to the accepted grading scale in the European coin business.
The hammer price represents the basis for the buyer’s premium of 23 % incl.VAT (Value Added Tax).
B = zero VAT rated coins. Gold coins issued after 1800 and which were or still are legal tender in the country of origin and investment gold coins.( the buyer pay only the buyer`s premium of 23%)
D = Auctioneer’s Margin Scheme. 23 % are added on the hammer price. VAT and the buyer’s’ premium are included.
Dealers with valid VAT identification number pay a commission of 17%.
ALL LOTS WITHOUT MARKING are „D“
3. Payment period: 7 days after bill receipt.
PAYPAL PAYMENT POSSIBLE.in this case please add 4%
4. Shipment: All shipping charges will be borne by the buyer of the auction goods. Instructions for shipping must be given right after the auction. We ship the goods according e postal regulations or by special service if wanted by the client or necessary for the insurance. The minimum costs are: Europe: € 20,--; overseas: € 30,--. Any shipment is insured.
5. Complaints and authenticity. all items are genuine and autentic.
6. Any and all disputes should be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of INNSBRUCK courts.
Only the German text has legal force.
VL NUMMUS OG