Austria Theresian Institution of Noble Ladies in Hradschin / Prague Extremly rare decoration / badge of the Imperial and Royal Theresian Stift (seminary) for noble Ladies in the Castle of Prague (Hradschin). The Theresian Stift was founded in 1755 by Empress Maria Theresia in order to serve as a religious order for max. 30 noblewomen. (with minimum 16 generations of nobility). The Institute officially opened in 1755 and was housed in Prague Castle. The chapter in Prague was the most important of the whole empire. Of greatest rarity! In old case (19th century) and original ladys ribbon. In very good condition. 49x38 mm, Au. Mericka 59.2.
Le offerte sono riservate agli utenti registrati e autorizzati.
Utilizzare il modulo di registrazione oppure effettuare il login cliccando sul link login in alto a destra.